Why Rent To Own A Southern California Home?
For many people, rent-to-own is the best way to own a home… particularly when you’re faced with bad or no credit, or lack of a down payment. We can help!
There are a lot of benefits of a rent-to-own agreement on your next Southern California home!
In the Southern California area, lots of smart people are using rent to own agreements as a way to get the home of their dreams without having to qualify for a bank loan right away.
In the past few years, banks have been very tight on their lending criteria. Most people who use a rent-to-own agreement want a few years to get ready to qualify.
Here are a few more reasons to use a rent-to-own agreement:
- Try before you buy! You get to live in your rented home before you actually purchase it, allowing you to make sure it’s actually your dream home. If you don’t like the house, you don’t have to complete the purchase.
- Own without great credit or a big down payment. You can start feeling like a homeowner right away while saving up and improving your credit.
- Privacy. You’re not listed as the purchaser on any public records until the closing takes place, giving you years of privacy.
- Profit from home appreciation right away. Often, homes in Southern California are worth more on the day of your purchase than the price that you’re paying! This can be huge money.
- Move in fast. Since you don’t have to wait for a mortgage, you can often move in right away – and get started living a new life in the home of your dreams!
So don’t wait!
Get started now by filling out the form
at the upper right corner of this page.
See Our Local Rent-To-Own Homes Before Anyone Else! – START BELOW
To see available local rent-to-own and lease purchase homes, enter your info below to get started!
Be The FIRST To Hear About New Local Rent-To-Own Houses
Fill out the form above to search local Rent-to-Own Homes (often called Lease Option Homes) CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
This list is updated on a weekly basis, and you’ll receive email alerts as soon as new Rent-to-Own opportunities open up.
“With rent-to-owns, you can lock in the sales price and terms upfront, allowing you to purchase the house at a below-market price in a few years”
Rich A. – Financial