“There are many benefits to a rent-to-own agreement when it’s done with a reputable company like Atlas Homes. We’re with you all along the way during the process. Read below to see how the process works!”
– Atlas Homes LLC
How Does A Lease With Purchase Home Agreement Work?
The rent-to-own process is actually pretty simple.
- Join our property list and tell us what type of home you’re looking for, your budget, etc (START with the form to the right)
- We’ll send you local Southern California rent-to-own / lease option homes that fit your criteria.
- If you like a home and want to apply, we’ll give you an application to fill out. Don’t worry – we help people with all kinds of credit and financial situations, and if you can afford the property, we can probably help you to own it.
- After you’re approved to rent the property, we’ll agree on a monthly rent amount and the future purchase terms. Then just sign the documents and move on in!
- Move in and pay your rent payments on time… then at the end of the rental agreement you can decide if you want to purchase the home or not.
THERE IS NO OBLIGATION to purchase the home after the rental agreement expires.
How Long Are Rent-To-Own / Lease Option Terms?
Your lease/option agreement (also known as the rent-to-own contract) will spell out the length of time that you have to complete the purchase of the property – typically 1-3 years, but in certain circumstances we may extend your option if you need more time to get your credit or down payment up to the point where you can qualify for a bank loan.
The purchase of your home usually takes place through a traditional mortgage loan, but there are other ways to complete the purchase, depending on your finances.
That’s the process!
Once you’ve completed your mortgage, you’re done – now you own your home!
See Our Local Rent-To-Own Homes Before Anyone Else! – START BELOW
To see available local rent-to-own and lease purchase homes, enter your info below to get started!
Be The FIRST To Hear About New Local Rent-To-Own Houses
Fill out the form above to search local Rent-to-Own Homes (often called Lease Option Homes) CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
This list is updated on a weekly basis, and you’ll receive email alerts as soon as new Rent-to-Own opportunities open up.
“With rent-to-owns, you can lock in the sales price and terms upfront, allowing you to purchase the house at a below-market price in a few years”
Rich A. – Financial